Morwenna Shipping company LTD provides full complex of technical management services for Customer’s fleet:
- Complex agency and technical services
- Technical management- commercial management
- Fleet chartering
- Fleet staff management
- Provision of superintendents services
- Preparation of project documentation
- Insurance of towing equipment
- Tonnage and crew chartering
- Organization of ship repair works
- Organization of tonnage transit through Inland waterways of Russia
- Coordination of documentation with regulatory organizations
- Organization of technical supply for vessels (equipment, overalls, fuel, consumables, etc.)
For technical management Morwenna Shipping company uses the electronic technical management system «AMOS» by SpecTec. Morwenna provides technical management services for such vessels as «Bumi Urai», «Bumi Pokachi», «Bumi Naryan-Mar», «Ievoli Orange» etc.
Arrangement of transit through Russia’s inland waterways
Morwennaoffers a number of services related to the arrangement of transit of various objects through Russia’s inland waterways (elements of drilling platforms, floating hotels, special vessels, etc.):
- legal support, including registration of necessary documents;
- assistance in resolving disputes related to the transportation of objects through the inland waterways of the Russian Federation;
- assessment of transit possibility.
Among the shipping companies of Russia we offer the widest range of services for sea and river transportation and cargo transit. In particular, we transport and carry out towage of in-gauge loads, special objects, and we provide drilling and reconnaissance sea operations.
Management of ship personnel, crew selection
Our company offers services of staffing the vessel with qualified personnel, as well as managing it in order to ensure efficient operation of a river or sea vessel.
The list of services provided includes:
- search and careful selection of personnel;
- personal records management;
- arranging retraining and advanced training;
- analysis of crew work, preparation of necessary reports;
- promotions, transfers;
- calculation of salaries;
- social security and insurance;
- planning of holidays;
- addressing issues of disciplinary liability of personnel, including imposing penalties.
We provide the most comprehensive range of services among Russian shipping companies and are ready to provide each client with the most favorable cooperation terms.
Heavy lift and outsize cargo transportation
Our company also offers transport-towing vessels that allow fast and high-quality sea and river towing of all types: scheduled, emergency, inter-port, and intra-port. Usually this service is provided to a vessel or other floating object, which for certain reasons (for example, an accident) is not able to move independently. We also tow large vessels to assist them in maneuvering in a limited port area.
This service is provided on contract basis, and the contract specifies all the conditions discussed with the client. Among the shipping companies of the Russian Federation, we offer the most comprehensive range of services, performing our tasks professionally and at affordable prices.
Towing of special and oversized objects
Towing is carried out if a customer has documents proving suitability of special and oversized objects for transportation, as well as when the above objects are fully ready for the towing process.
Before towing the following operations are carried out:
- provision of vessels with basic and additional towing and rescue equipment;
- supply of fuel, food and water in accordance with the duration of towing;
- reinforcement of the hull and deck devices;
- identification of refuge harbors.
The service is provided on contract basis.
Transportation of oversized and heavy cargo
The company carries out river and sea transportation of various oversized and heavy cargoes, including equipment, special machinery, machine tools, reinforced concrete structures, etc. Depending on the type and weight of the transported object, transportation can be performed with the help of sea cargo ships, bulk and timber carrying vessels.
To ensure successful transportation we carry out a complex of preliminary works:
- development of desirable transport routes;
- selection of a suitable type of sea or river transport;
- figuring out the most successful way of placing transported objects;
- preparation of necessary documentation.
Preparation of project documentation
The company prepares the project documentation in the following order:
- obtaining an application with technical and operational requirements for the vessel;
- preparation of the technical assignment, covering the type, purpose and carrying capacity of the vessel, speed, ship devices and systems, composition, crew size, etc.;
- preparation of the technical proposal, including appearance, general layout of the vessel, and preliminary calculations;
- development of a draft design, involving more detailed drawings and calculations;
- development of a technical design, covering final elements of the vessel and their characteristics;
- preparation of working design documentation (a working draft).
Coordination of documentation with supervisory and control bodies
The company assists ship-owners in coordinating the necessary documents with supervisory and supervisory authorities in the field of river and sea transportation.
In the process of interaction with the above-mentioned bodies and services, we:
- check the accuracy of the documentation to be coordinated;
- submit necessary documents in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- obtain permission (approval) for the transportation of cargo and other issues;
- participate in resolving disputes related to the coordination of documents.
Full agent and technical service
The Morwennateam is ready to provide a full range of ship maintenance services, including:
- regular inspection of ship equipment, identification and elimination of existing malfunctions (repair of the hull and mechanisms);
- replacement of worn out parts and structures;
- elimination of emergency damage, etc.
Agent services include the timely payment of port and customs fees, interaction with the port service, dealing with issues concerning cargo delivery – take-over, charter arranging and carrying out, supplying the vessel with food, fuel and other material resources, and processing documents.
We offer the most comprehensive range of services in the Russian Federation concerning sea and river transportation on attractive terms for our clients.
Chartering of the fleet/tonnage
Morwennaoffers a complete range of services in the Russian Federation in the field of sea and river transportation, especially heavy cargo. Concerning chartering of tonnage and fleet, we render the following services:
- leasing a vessel for one or more voyages with a crew;
- leasing a vessel for transportation without a crew;
- reserving a space on the ship for river or sea cargo transportation.
There are vessels for transportation of various types of cargo at our disposal (oversized and special objects, heavy cargo, coal, ore, grain, etc.). All cargo transportation details, including the time, ports of loading and unloading, cargo type and total volume, as well as freight charge per cargo unit are specified in the chartering contract (charter).
Insurance of transporting objects
In the sea and river shipping market, Morwennaprovides a complete package of services in the Russian Federation. It’s services also include the towing insurance (CARGO). Insurance is significant, as in the course of transportation, damage or loss of cargo due to accidents and other perils is possible.
When determining the terms of the insurance contract, we consider the type of the towed object, its dimensions, technical features, cost, transportation route and other factors. The given data are used for identifying insurance risks and creating conditions for full cargo protection.
We are also ready to provide high-quality liability insurance services for ship-owners and persons using the vessel.
Interested in chartering
or need heavy lift cargo shipping?
Leave your request and our specialists will contact you as soon as possible