The company prepares the project documentation in the following order:
- obtaining an application with technical and operational requirements for the vessel;
- preparation of the technical assignment, covering the type, purpose and carrying capacity of the vessel, speed, ship devices and systems, composition, crew size, etc.;
- preparation of the technical proposal, including appearance, general layout of the vessel, and preliminary calculations;
- development of a draft design, involving more detailed drawings and calculations;
- development of a technical design, covering final elements of the vessel and their characteristics;
- preparation of working design documentation (a working draft).